11 Reasons Why You Should Meditate
The above picture proves the science behind meditation. The colors on the before represent the stress, noise, thoughts and frustration, and after meditation, you can notice that those colors fall away, leaving your mind, heart and soul balanced and secure.
Shawn Achor states, "Studies show that in the minutes right after meditating, we experience feelings of calm and contentment, as well as heightened awareness and empathy. And, research even shows that regular meditation can permanently rewire the brain to raise levels of happiness".
Read more at http://higherperspective.com/2015/01/happy.html#OIifY7RlBpqsOtOG.99
1. Meditation keeps you calm and centered.
2. It improves your negative emotions into relatively positive ones.
3. You can manifest many things, some external or internal. For example, better health, getting over a cold, or even put out in your meditation you want to acquire a new house, car or shoes, the possibilities are endless.
4. There are many variations of meditation and many different ways you can play with it to find the way that is most suitable for you to truly enhance your happiness. It is proven that meditation makes you happier long term.
5. Meditation can rewire your system and allow you to let go of past mistakes, conflicts and allow you to let go and be in the moment right here and now. When you are in the present moment, many flowing opportunities come to you and you can began to experience true joy and happiness.
6. Allows your perception and sensitivity to heighten which allows you to become more open.
7. Answers questions or struggles you may be dealing with. In a deep meditation and trance, answers to your problems will flow and come to you because you are so content and in the moment that it eventually gives you the answer you're looking for.
8. Allows you to be aware of your thoughts, during and after the meditation. In other words, you can see the amount of thoughts you have decrease, and the thoughts you do still have, will be able to have more positive thoughts as well as when the negative thoughts come, you are easily able to weave them out.
9. Motivates you, inspires you, and allows you to conquer anything you'd desire. It gives you drive to do something you've been resisting previously, allowing you to manifest your destiny and desires.
10. Allows you to show more gratitude. When you have gratitude, you're ultimate being comes forth because no matter what, we should always be grateful and meditation taps into our gratitude. Since you are so in the moment, you focus on the little things to be grateful for, such as a the room or people you are with in your meditation.
11. Five senses are heightened. Tastes are stronger and you treat food with gratitude, respect and with love. Smell is more prominent. Hearing words, conversations or songs are often found more appreciation of after meditation.
These 11 reasons are why you should meditate because meditation clears your blockages, reduces stress and improves your quality of life to it's fullest.