Sesame Teriyaki Tofu
What You'll Need:
- Tofu (cubed)
- White Cooking Wine
- Worcestershire Sauce
- Soy Sauce
- Sesame Seeds
- Teriyaki Sauce
(Subject to taste so add however much you prefer)
- Begin to soak out all the water of the tofu by placing paper towels for around 10-15 minutes. This allows the flavors you will adding to soak into the tofu and really give the tofu flavor!
- Then cut the tofu in cubes.
- Mix all the sauce ingredients and put the cubed tofu to marinate for 20-30 minutes. You can also marinade the tofu for even longer to develop a stronger and deeper flavor, your choice.
- Begin to heat oil and add diced shallots into the pan and sweat them out. Add the tofu and grill until it is crisp.
- Make some white rice and pour on top with some lime and the remaining sauce in the pan!