A Life With Peace strongly believes in following your dreams and reaching your highest potential. We believe each and every human being is on earth for a sole purpose and this purpose is found through a personal passion. A lot of people are sucked into the forms of society and believe that following their passion won't result in any success, because you need to pay the bills, you know! However, we are here to tell you that your passion can drive your financial stability. The world believes dreams can't be fulfilled due to the large amount of people that also want it or the fact that no money may be involved in it. You need to understand that with passion and knowing your passion, believing, working and not giving up, you will attain your passion. However, some people are uncertain on what their passion may be! Here are 11 ways you can start to figure it out.
- Start by visualizing. Remove any doubt attached, especially the "I cant's". Imagine a world where anything is possible, and no matter what, financially, you will be stable. Think of any hobby or interest that comes to mind, anything? What do you like to do in this moment? Do you like sports? Working out? Painting? Being with family? It can be the smallest thing you enjoy doing.
- If nothing comes to your mind, go back to your childhood, what did you like to do? Is there something specific you said you wanted to do when you were a kid? Did you do any extra curricular activities that you enjoyed doing? Sometimes as a child that loves something so much and then growing up being taught it may not be unattainable can turn off the interest, however, revisit it.
- If nothing comes to mind, in the next few days, start observing your surroundings. Start looking at people, start reading, researching, anything to give you ideas to what you may be interested in.
- Take a piece of paper and write anything you like to do and don't think about it, just write. Sometimes it helps more to get it out on paper than to think it. It allows your brain activity to move faster and not skip.
- Think of people you've met, seen or observed that you were inspired by. Talk to them if you can, research them and see what they're about. Find out how they got there, why they got to where they are, and what they are doing. Most of the time, they will have some strong advice to share. By looking at people that inspire you, you may catch a glimpse of something you'd love to do as well.
- Meditate. Often times when you meditate and sit silently and quiet your mind, the answers will just come to you. It might just be a tiny thought that will spark a huge change in your life.
- Is there anything that you do that makes you lose track of time? It can be something like video games, singing. Anything that you know passes the time fast. That is a definite sign of a strong passion.
- If you really don't have anything you are interested in, try something crazy and new. Go out of your comfort zone and maybe that is what your passion is. Being comfortable in your discomfort is an important tool to utilize when following your passions and dreams.
- Open your heart to new things. Sometimes living a life with a closed heart with distract you from ever finding your passion. You need to release any resistance, hate, regret and forgive your life and the past and move forward. Not finding your passion may be an indicator you might need to evaluate yourself and your values and beliefs.
- Ask yourself, if I had NOTHING stopping me and someone told me I can do anything and everything I want right now, what would that be? The first thing you think of is usually an indication.
- Don't put too much pressure on yourself, just let go and have fun! The answers WILL come! When you are having fun, you are allowing. When you are allowing, your body and mind are relaxed and all things flow naturally to you!
If you have a passion, comment below what it is! We'd love to read! :)
~ A Life With Peace