As if cinnamon sugar cookies weren't good enough, add on some dipped chocolate and crushed spicy almonds & you are literally set. p.s, you may never stop eating these. The dipping for the chocolate sauce was melted with Baci Perugina that gives this special richness to the cookies.. srsly could not stop eating these chocolates. Then add the crunch and hint of spice from the almonds and you. are. ready!
- 1 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (melted)
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 8-10 Baci Perugina
- 1/2 T coconut butter
- spicy almonds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine cinnamon, baking soda and salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix brown sugar, butter, white sugar and beat in your egg.
- Mix flour in your butter mixture until a dough is formed and fold in your white chocolate chips.
- Prepare your cookies out of a cookie mold of your choice around 3 inches apart on a baking sheet with parchment paper and oil spray. Bake for 7-8 minutes until cooked through and crispy. Let cool for 5-10 minutes and dip
- While the cookies are baking, start to melt your chocolate and coconut butter on a double broiler. Add a little bit of milk to make it a really creamy consistency.
- Also start to pound your spicy peanuts into crumbs.
- Once the cookies are cooled, dip 1/2 of the cookie in the chocolate mixture then drizzle on your crushed almonds.
- Place in the freezer for 3-4 minutes just to harden the chocolate a little bit. Serve + enjoy!
*this blog post is sponsored by Baci Perugina