On a (see)food diet with these sesame oil shrimp rolls! Made with lemon, pickles, mayo, celery, garlic pepper and sesame oil from Mountain Rose Herbs + of course melted butter; on repeat this week because its so simple, easy and FAST full recipe below!
- 1 lb shrimp
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1/3rd cup chopped pickles
- 1⁄2 tsp horseradish
- 1⁄2 tsp mountain rose herbs paprika
- 1⁄2 tsp bay seasoning
- 3 tsp mayo
- 1-3 tsp mountain rose herbs sesame oil
- 1 tsp mountain rose herbs garlic pepper
- 1 lime
- 1⁄2 tsp vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- melted butter to top and to toast buns
- cilantro, lemon wedges, garlic pepper and bay seasoning for garnish/topping hot dog buns/Hawaiian rolls/hot dog Hawaiian rolls with a top slice
Heat a 1 quart pot with water until boiled . When the water starts to boil, add in your shrimp and boil for 2-3 minutes, until shrimp is cooked through and becomes a bright pink. Let your shrimp cool.
In the meantime, chop up (finely!) your celery and pickles and place in a bowl with horseradish, paprika, bay seasoning, salt and pepper, mayo, sesame oil, garlic pepper, lime and vinegar.
Once your shrimp is cooled, take a knife and chop into chunks. I like to keep my shrimp chunks on the bigger side, but you can also make them really finely minced as well. Stir the chopped shrimp with your shrimp mix and salt and pepper to taste.
Next, heat a pan and start to butter your rolls and toast on all sides of the bun. Once toasted, start to scoop in the shrimp mixture in the buns, topping with more melted butter, cilantro, garlic pepper and bay seasoning. Serve with lime wedges and enjoy!
* This post is brought to you by Mountain Rose Herbs. Thank you for supporting the sponsors that allow lindseyeatsla to create new recipes and content. All ideas expressed are my own.