- Shift your negative thoughts to positive ones. This is an important first step to motivate yourself. There are many ways you can shift your thoughts and vibration, it depends on you, you can do this through music, lists, rewarding yourself, cleaning up clutter, getting out of bed, shifting to a good mood, flashing a smile, asking questions, growing confidence and making mistakes.
- Music: Listen to anything your heart desires. Listen to what makes your heart sing and what gives you goosebumps. Sing along, dance along.
- Lists: Write down what you have to do and DO IT, write down your dreams, goals, what you're feeling, what you want from life, what you want from the future, what you want right from this moment. Write lists and write paragraphs, write stories. Write and write (or type), after you will have a feeling of relief if you are journaling and you will feel organized.
- After you complete something on your to-do lists, like doing the laundry or doing the dishes or even accomplishing a goal for your career, reward yourself. This will put you in an instant great mood! You can do this by splurging on a new dress or eating a bar of chocolate. What I do when I reward myself is pick up a Sugarfish to go box! You can do whatever you love to reward yourself.
- Clean up Clutter
- Get out of bed, get dressed, make yourself presentable and rock your DAY!
- We often get in a rut and are not motivated when we are in a bad mood, when something is wrong, when we are in our mind and in our ego. A way to get motivated is to put yourself is a good mood. You can do this simply by shifting your thoughts, however, sometimes this can be difficult so you can do something you love to do, a hobby of yours, or even speaking to someone you love. When you are in a bad mood, you will procrastinate and nothing will ever get done, however, do whatever you can to turn your bad mood into a good one.
- When you wake up in the morning, flash a smile to yourself or in the mirror. It is often showed that smiling can increase your mood and also takes less muscles than a frown!
- Ask yourself questions and allow the honest answers to come up. Don't resist an answer you don't want to here from your heart. A major way you can stay motivated and get motivated is by solving a question that has been stressing you out. It is important to know yourself and be completely honest and this will allow you to stay motivated daily!
- Confidence: It is important to build up confidence if you want to stay motivated. You need to know that whatever you want in life, you can have it. And you need to be confident when others may try to put you down or step on your dreams. Do not take this personal, it is letting you know you are on the right track and lets their insecurities shine through. BE THE DIFFERENCE, NOT THE SAME as everyone else telling you, you can't do anything. Build up your confidence through your momentum.
- It is important to make mistakes. When you make a mistake, don't fall in a rut, use it as a sign to get back up again. When you fail, it is a good thing and will teach you a lesson. Don't allow this to break your motivation. Whenever something falls through, just let it pass and pick back up.
If you want to achieve your desires but not sure what you can do to start the process - this post is for you! Here are some exercises that will help you create a clear picture of what you want, and allow you to bring it into your life!
- Express gratitude
- Clear your mind
- Make a list of what you want - vision boards, and make sure to use "I AM" not "I WANT"
- Focus on what you have, not on what you lack
First, focus on gratitude. By making a mental or physical list of at least 20 things you are grateful for can shift your mood. By shifting your mood, it raises your vibration and you can start to allow what you want to come in. It is an important first start to a manifestation process. You can think of over 100 things you are grateful for but make a list of at least 20 every day to jump start your day.
Another way you can allow more things to come to your existence is by clearing your mind. You can meditate, go to the gym, work out and write your feelings and thoughts down in a journal. It is important to let go of all resistance and anger or frustration during your manifestation process.
After focusing on gratitude and clearing your mind, find out what it is exactly you want. Sometimes we may want something, but we are not giving a clear picture to the universe of what we actually want. Be specific on what you want to manifest. You can find out exactly what you want through visualization. Give yourself 5-10 minutes everyday to just visualize what is it you are hoping to get or achieve. Make sure you don't go too deep into your visualization because then you can become fixated and stuck in what you want and become anxious, scared or frustrated. A good 5-10 minutes a day is perfect for visualizing what is it specifically you want. For example, a new job or a new car. Visualize yourself in the specific model and color and type of car you want. Visualize yourself in the car in your driveway or driving with the top down. This helps get the flow of the universe going. Make sure you have no resistance or "I won't ever have this" mindset during your visualization. A tip for visualization is think of it as a daydream, your dreams that are infinite and miraculous. Therefore, no negative beliefs should be attached.
Make a list of what you want. It can be one thing over and over or a ton of things you heart desires. You can also do this through vision boards, which were expressed in a past post and can be viewed by clicking: HERE. By visually writing down and constantly viewing pictures or words of what you want, it will be imprinting subconsciously in your brain and given out to the universe and then brought to you.
An important tip for making a list is write "I am" before the statement. If you write, "I want ___", you are telling the universe you LACK that. If you say I am, it is as if you have already achieved it.
Don't focus on what you lack, focus on what you have. Yes, you are manifesting something new, a physical or emotional thing, but if you get so wrapped up into it and you are not appreciating what your current life situation is or you are not appreciating what you have already, the universe will not bring what you are desiring. If you are wishing for a physical attribute, focus on the beauty of YOU. It is important to involve self-love in the manifestation process.
These tips are essential and important to helping you manifest your desires, from anything small like sunglasses to anything big like a new car, career or mate. Feel free to post any other advice or tips you would give to help manifest a desire bellow in the comments!
~A Life With Peace
EFT tapping is a powerful healing technique that allows people to let go of the past and to create for the present and future.
What is EFT tapping?
EFT stands for Emotional Freedom Techniques. EFT tapping is a healing technique to allow you to shift your physical, mental and emotional needs to anything you’re desiring. Anything can be cured and fixed within this technique and anything you want WILL come if you follow this without doubt and resistance. EFT can help with emotional issues but can work as far to physical issues such as chronic pain and other issues you might have physically. The resolution of these issues results in a long-lasting peaceful life continuing to fulfill all your desires and fix up your issues.
EFT can erase the problems of your past and create a fulfilling and successful future. By tapping on specific parts of your meridian levels, you are stimulating parts of your body that lift you up. It creates a balanced system to allow peace and resolution.
Short History of EFT Tapping
Adopted from the Chinese, they noticed that the meridians in the body contain a complex system of energy circuits. By tapping the energy circuits, it creates an alignment within the energy circuits and allows you to be free of all regret and doubt, allowing you to bring in the amazing things life has to offer. Much evidence and science tells us that this an accurate healing technique.
Emofree.com showed a very powerful quote that really describes the EFT process: “The cause of all negative emotions is a disruption in the body’s energy system”
This quote really explains EFT tapping because we are balancing our energy system by tapping on specific points and this is where all our negative emotions reside. When all our negative emotions are moved away and taken out, we are then able to focus on positive affirmations and create anything we want since doubt is no longer there.
How to do EFT Tapping
Below is a picture and description of the EFT tapping points that are essential to do EFT tapping correctly.
KC: The Karate Chop point (abbreviated KC) is located at the center of the fleshy part of the outside of your hand (either hand) between the top of the wrist and the base of the baby finger or....stated differently....the part of your hand you would use to deliver a karate chop.
TOH: On the top of the head. If you were to draw a line from one ear, over the head, to the other ear, and another line from your nose to the back of your neck, the TOH point is where those two lines would intersect.
EB: At the beginning of the eyebrow, just above and to one side of the nose. This point is abbreviated EB for beginning of the EyeBrow.
SE: On the bone bordering the outside corner of the eye. This point is abbreviated SE for Side of the Eye.
UE: On the bone under an eye about 1 inch below your pupil. This point is abbreviated UE for Under the Eye.
UN: On the small area between the bottom of your nose and the top of your upper lip. This point is abbreviated UN for Under the Nose.
Ch: Midway between the point of your chin and the bottom of your lower lip. Even though it is not directly on the point of the chin, we call it the chin point because it is descriptive enough for people to understand easily. This point is abbreviated Ch for Chin.
CB: The junction where the sternum (breastbone), collarbone and the first rib meet. To locate it, first place your forefinger on the U-shaped notch at the top of the breastbone (about where a man would knot his tie). From the bottom of the U, move your forefinger down toward the navel 1 inch and then go to the left (or right) 1 inch. This point is abbreviated CB for CollarBone even though it is not on the collarbone (or clavicle) per se. It is at the beginning of the collarbone and we call it the collarbone point because that is a lot easier to say than "the junction where the sternum (breastbone), collarbone and the first rib meet."
UA: On the side of the body, at a point even with the nipple (for men) or in the middle of the bra strap (for women). It is about 4 inches below the armpit. This point is abbreviated UA for Under the Arm.
*This photo and descriptions was taken from emofree.com (will link below)
This link will really give you an extensive amount of detail into the history of EFT tapping and how to apply it correctly.
Examples and Follow Alongs for EFT Tapping
1. Margaret Lynch called "Tapping into Miracles" that allows you to sit with her, watch her and do the EFT tapping with her. This is to bring in something really great, and really new in your life. Different tapping techniques vary on what you are looking for:
This is one of our favorite examples and if you are set on something, you should do this at least once everyday for a filling effect.
2.Below is a video by Brad Yates who does a tapping technique for anxiety:
3. The video below is a tapping technique for $20,000.
As you can see, there are many different techniques for EFT tapping. You can continue to search on youtube for guided EFT tapping or learn more about it and work through it independently. Enjoy!
The Law of Attraction simply means you attract what you think and focus upon. All that you are is your thoughts, your ideas and beliefs. By simply shifting your thoughts to positive ones and manifesting your desires, you WILL receive them. You do this by trusting the universe and losing all resistance and doubt. However, this can mean both negative and positive. We use the Law of Attraction whether we realize it or not, by thinking negative thoughts and subconsciously manifesting negative situations, we are negatively using the Law of Attraction. The Law of Attraction is a magnet effect that allows you to bring in anything your mind desires. When releasing all the resistance attached to your “want” and manifested it by using the Law Of Attraction, you will attract what you are focusing on.
How to use the Law of Attraction
- You need to quiet your mind and relax your thoughts
- Begin to visualize and imagine what you’re trying to attract
- Some examples can be a new car, a new house, a new career, a new love, some incoming money, a new friend, a successful upcoming test or speech or job interview – the ideas are endless, it’s whatever pertains to YOU!
- Believe in the universe and trust the universe to give you what you are trying to attract
- Release your doubt and your resistance
- When you finally have calmed your thoughts and gathered what you want to attract, ask the universe for it
- Visualize it
- Day dream about your manifestation and pretend like you have already obtained it, feel it in your thoughts. Day dream for no more than 10 minutes (because more than this can allow you to leave your original manifestation and it will become scattered)
- Extra things you can do are to write it down, post a picture of what it is on your nightstand so daily you wake up looking at it, constantly wake up and day dream about it and look at your pictures or what you wrote down
- Continue your life and “set it and forget it” in the universe
Taken from Business Insider, here are 12 tips to use when using the Law Of Attraction
- You attract good or bad experiences based on your thoughts
- Thinking about something invites it in, even if you don’t want it
- The more you focus on something, the more powerful it becomes
- It’s better to trust your emotions than over-think a decision
- You can make good things happen more quickly by thinking and visualizing about them more – spend time everyday visualizing, even for one minute
- To make a change, you’ve got to see things as you hope them to be, not as they are
- You can increase your magnetic power by devoting time to “powerful thinking” each day
- Success isn’t a finite source, everyone can have it
- Don’t allow yourself to wallow in disappointment
- Avoid negative TV shows that deal with negative experiences like crime or illness
- Know that your relationship is bad because you made it that way
- Don’t worry about what you’re dreaming , instead, use your dreams as a guide
Here are just helpful tips to pay attention to when using the law of attraction, and how it can really improve your daily life. Be sure to click and check out the links below helpful links!
Vision boards allow you to expand your mind and manifest your present and your future. There is so much evidence supporting the effectiveness and strong influence vision boards have on your reality. A vision board is a page/notebook/poster/wall/box of your goals and desired manifestations, including what you like to do at the current moment.
For example, maybe you like to sing and hope to one day sing in front of large audiences. Creating a vision board with your favorite singers, you singing, concerts you have been to, tickets etc. and place it somewhere you can see it everyday. This will be of great influence on your mind and it will ultimately begin to show up in your life.
Your mind relies heavily on your imagination and does not know the difference between what is happening and what is in your imagination. So, if your mind believes it is already happening and you visualize it enough so that you can believe it too, the world begins to show you signs of it in your life.
Cut magazine pictures, drawings and photos of something you enjoy doing right now and you will begin to see it manifesting for you. It is proven that by creating a vision board and leaving it visible for your eye to see everyday, you are engaging the Universe and your mind into believing your goals are already there and easy to attain. This allows a real tangible result and will lead to you accomplishing your dreams!
By creating a vision board, you can tap into your mind and your goals.
Create a sequence of events that you want to see in your future as well as your current hobbies, or events. A vision board is a mix of images you pick from magazines, personal pictures or your own handwritten material. The ideas are endless! It is important that you take time each day to look at your board and imagine and visualize the feeling you would have when doing this thing you love. More importantly, DO NOT introduce doubt in any way. Believing your dreams are possible is the only way you can make things happen!
This link discusses the reasons why Vision Boards work and take you step by step on how to make one.
This link by Christine Kane shows you exactly how to make specific vision boards.
And here are some examples! Click on the picture for the original source and their explanation/how to for vision boards! Very helpful!
In the triangle exercise, taken from Mike Dooley’s book, “Leveraging the Universe: 7 Steps to Engaging Life’s Magic”, he explores how to manifest your dreams while not complicating what should be done by you and what should be done by the universe. When first learning about the laws of the universe, some people may doubt what the universe can do and some people want to put everything on the universe – believing they don’t have to do anything to manifest their desires. Mike Dooley explores the specificity of this, and states that you must do SOMETHING in order to manifest your dream, but HOW it happens, is up to the universe. A way to organize this is through the triangle exercise. This allows you to organize your thoughts showing what you should do and what the universe will take care of. The triangle exercise can be for anything you’d like to manifest, for example, a new job, a new relationship or a new dress.
-Make the triangle
-Cut a line through it vertically
-One side with your name, the other side with the universe
Step 2: Your Side
-Make a list of what YOU can do towards your dream
-Physically, logically and spiritually
Write a list about what to do, a plan
If you’re a writer, write more
If you’re in sales, make more cold calls
If you are a singer, keep singing songs or write new lyrics
If you are in need of a new relationship, join an online dating website
Step 3: Universe Side
-Think of miracles, magic, opportunities that the Universe can offer
New, helpful people coming in your life
A surprise check in the mail to help buy your dress/car/anything
Help you wake up with inspiration, new ideas to solve your dream
Get over a fear
Step 4: Start focusing on your side and let the universe do its magic!
*Featured is our A Life With Peace journals, coming soon