I am a french fry addict! Give me a sweet and savory rub from Chef Dave Martin in this months Hatchery box, I am going to make delicious, crunchy french fries. On top of that, I topped the fries with a peppery, truffled and tarragon aioli. This month's Hatchery box was awesome, filled with Red Pepper Jam, Ginger Juice & more! Continue reading to find out this recipe as well as an unboxing on the month's tasting ingredients.
Use the code LINDSEYEATS to get your FIRST Hatchery tasting box for only $10! Click HERE or https://hatchery.co/tasting-box/! Happy cooking!
- 3T Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 T Rub
- 3 Turns of Black Peppercorn
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 4 Large Russet Potatoes - cut like french fries or I used a french fry cutter!
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
- Assemble all the above ingredients and use your hands to mix all the spices and the olive oil together
- Cook in oven for 40 minutes or until crunchy and potatoes are cooked all the way through
- 2 Tsp White Truffle Oil
- 1 Tsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Pepper
- 1/2 Garlic Powder
- 1 T Chopped Tarragon
- 3 T Light Mayo
Mix all the ingredients for the sauce and dip when fries are ready. Garnish with parsley and tarragon!
Dulce Caramel Chai Spice from Soft Peaks
Ginger Juice from the American Juice Company
Salad Dressing from Balsamo's Family Kitchen
Red Pepper Jam from Jammy Yummy
Sweet & Sassy Rub from Chef Dave Martin
Make sure you use the code LINDSEYEATS to get your first tasting box for $10! :)