- Shift your negative thoughts to positive ones. This is an important first step to motivate yourself. There are many ways you can shift your thoughts and vibration, it depends on you, you can do this through music, lists, rewarding yourself, cleaning up clutter, getting out of bed, shifting to a good mood, flashing a smile, asking questions, growing confidence and making mistakes.
- Music: Listen to anything your heart desires. Listen to what makes your heart sing and what gives you goosebumps. Sing along, dance along.
- Lists: Write down what you have to do and DO IT, write down your dreams, goals, what you're feeling, what you want from life, what you want from the future, what you want right from this moment. Write lists and write paragraphs, write stories. Write and write (or type), after you will have a feeling of relief if you are journaling and you will feel organized.
- After you complete something on your to-do lists, like doing the laundry or doing the dishes or even accomplishing a goal for your career, reward yourself. This will put you in an instant great mood! You can do this by splurging on a new dress or eating a bar of chocolate. What I do when I reward myself is pick up a Sugarfish to go box! You can do whatever you love to reward yourself.
- Clean up Clutter
- Get out of bed, get dressed, make yourself presentable and rock your DAY!
- We often get in a rut and are not motivated when we are in a bad mood, when something is wrong, when we are in our mind and in our ego. A way to get motivated is to put yourself is a good mood. You can do this simply by shifting your thoughts, however, sometimes this can be difficult so you can do something you love to do, a hobby of yours, or even speaking to someone you love. When you are in a bad mood, you will procrastinate and nothing will ever get done, however, do whatever you can to turn your bad mood into a good one.
- When you wake up in the morning, flash a smile to yourself or in the mirror. It is often showed that smiling can increase your mood and also takes less muscles than a frown!
- Ask yourself questions and allow the honest answers to come up. Don't resist an answer you don't want to here from your heart. A major way you can stay motivated and get motivated is by solving a question that has been stressing you out. It is important to know yourself and be completely honest and this will allow you to stay motivated daily!
- Confidence: It is important to build up confidence if you want to stay motivated. You need to know that whatever you want in life, you can have it. And you need to be confident when others may try to put you down or step on your dreams. Do not take this personal, it is letting you know you are on the right track and lets their insecurities shine through. BE THE DIFFERENCE, NOT THE SAME as everyone else telling you, you can't do anything. Build up your confidence through your momentum.
- It is important to make mistakes. When you make a mistake, don't fall in a rut, use it as a sign to get back up again. When you fail, it is a good thing and will teach you a lesson. Don't allow this to break your motivation. Whenever something falls through, just let it pass and pick back up.
We live in a world with a large amount of noise. No matter what, you need to be calm in that chaos. What you need to do is follow your heart, your passions, what YOU want to do, not what someone else tells you to do. Make your hobbies and your interests your career, there is money in EVERYTHING if that’s your worry. Stop using your negative thought brain and start listening to your inner intuition. You WILL BE HAPPY AND YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL if you follow what you love to do. If you dedicate each day to expressing your love for life, gratitude for the people in your life, your life will flourish, I SWEAR. It is important to express gratitude for anything and everything, these are the first steps to following your dreams, passions and leading you to a fulfilling and happy life.
Do you want to be successful? Then do just that. Find out what you love to do, if you know what you love to do, then do it, as simple as that. If you don't, go explore, open your mind and heart to new things and test out the waters. Everyday do at least ONE thing to bring you to the next step, one small thing. It doesn't have to be crazy or huge, just a small step. And after so many small steps, every day, you can then take big steps and your future will become what you never thought it would. Don't overthink it, just do one thing every day that will bring you closer. For example, you can just write an idea, then the next day, you can research the topic of your idea. It's just something to stimulate your heart and brain every single day. You are in control of your dreams, thoughts and your life, make them count!
So stop blaming yourself for your current situations and get up and do something about what your heart is telling you, stop ignoring it, stop going to do what people are telling you to, what society is telling you the norm is. BE YOU, BE THE LIGHT YOU WERE BORN TO BE, and go live life to the fullest, each and every second, moment, and waking breath.
The Law of Attraction simply means you attract what you think and focus upon. All that you are is your thoughts, your ideas and beliefs. By simply shifting your thoughts to positive ones and manifesting your desires, you WILL receive them. You do this by trusting the universe and losing all resistance and doubt. However, this can mean both negative and positive. We use the Law of Attraction whether we realize it or not, by thinking negative thoughts and subconsciously manifesting negative situations, we are negatively using the Law of Attraction. The Law of Attraction is a magnet effect that allows you to bring in anything your mind desires. When releasing all the resistance attached to your “want” and manifested it by using the Law Of Attraction, you will attract what you are focusing on.
How to use the Law of Attraction
- You need to quiet your mind and relax your thoughts
- Begin to visualize and imagine what you’re trying to attract
- Some examples can be a new car, a new house, a new career, a new love, some incoming money, a new friend, a successful upcoming test or speech or job interview – the ideas are endless, it’s whatever pertains to YOU!
- Believe in the universe and trust the universe to give you what you are trying to attract
- Release your doubt and your resistance
- When you finally have calmed your thoughts and gathered what you want to attract, ask the universe for it
- Visualize it
- Day dream about your manifestation and pretend like you have already obtained it, feel it in your thoughts. Day dream for no more than 10 minutes (because more than this can allow you to leave your original manifestation and it will become scattered)
- Extra things you can do are to write it down, post a picture of what it is on your nightstand so daily you wake up looking at it, constantly wake up and day dream about it and look at your pictures or what you wrote down
- Continue your life and “set it and forget it” in the universe
Taken from Business Insider, here are 12 tips to use when using the Law Of Attraction
- You attract good or bad experiences based on your thoughts
- Thinking about something invites it in, even if you don’t want it
- The more you focus on something, the more powerful it becomes
- It’s better to trust your emotions than over-think a decision
- You can make good things happen more quickly by thinking and visualizing about them more – spend time everyday visualizing, even for one minute
- To make a change, you’ve got to see things as you hope them to be, not as they are
- You can increase your magnetic power by devoting time to “powerful thinking” each day
- Success isn’t a finite source, everyone can have it
- Don’t allow yourself to wallow in disappointment
- Avoid negative TV shows that deal with negative experiences like crime or illness
- Know that your relationship is bad because you made it that way
- Don’t worry about what you’re dreaming , instead, use your dreams as a guide
Here are just helpful tips to pay attention to when using the law of attraction, and how it can really improve your daily life. Be sure to click and check out the links below helpful links!
Vision boards allow you to expand your mind and manifest your present and your future. There is so much evidence supporting the effectiveness and strong influence vision boards have on your reality. A vision board is a page/notebook/poster/wall/box of your goals and desired manifestations, including what you like to do at the current moment.
For example, maybe you like to sing and hope to one day sing in front of large audiences. Creating a vision board with your favorite singers, you singing, concerts you have been to, tickets etc. and place it somewhere you can see it everyday. This will be of great influence on your mind and it will ultimately begin to show up in your life.
Your mind relies heavily on your imagination and does not know the difference between what is happening and what is in your imagination. So, if your mind believes it is already happening and you visualize it enough so that you can believe it too, the world begins to show you signs of it in your life.
Cut magazine pictures, drawings and photos of something you enjoy doing right now and you will begin to see it manifesting for you. It is proven that by creating a vision board and leaving it visible for your eye to see everyday, you are engaging the Universe and your mind into believing your goals are already there and easy to attain. This allows a real tangible result and will lead to you accomplishing your dreams!
By creating a vision board, you can tap into your mind and your goals.
Create a sequence of events that you want to see in your future as well as your current hobbies, or events. A vision board is a mix of images you pick from magazines, personal pictures or your own handwritten material. The ideas are endless! It is important that you take time each day to look at your board and imagine and visualize the feeling you would have when doing this thing you love. More importantly, DO NOT introduce doubt in any way. Believing your dreams are possible is the only way you can make things happen!
This link discusses the reasons why Vision Boards work and take you step by step on how to make one.
This link by Christine Kane shows you exactly how to make specific vision boards.
And here are some examples! Click on the picture for the original source and their explanation/how to for vision boards! Very helpful!
We are programmed, born and made to be living in the present moment. We are meant to find out our life's purpose. We are supposed to be unconditional, walking masters, removing all judgment, all blockages and all doubt. We are meant to be happy, we ARE. But it's an ironic and silly life we live, because we are conditioned to believe the OPPOSITE.
We are in a world that is lacking true love and communication. Capital is the only object that people strive for, because we believe with that, we have the world at our fingertips. We all want money, money, money and more money. To buy new cars, expensive hand bags, state of the art kitchens and others. But does this fulfill us? Does this keep us happy? No. Maybe for one minute, or two or a month. But material doesn't last and it NEVER will. We strive for the next big thing, always living in a pool of competition. For what? For our pride? Acceptance? Sympathy? This is all an inaccurate representation of life.
We are raised and conditioned and scarred by our past and our limiting beliefs and our stories. We must not become something we don't want to be just because it fulfills us financially and gives us acceptance among the social norm. Life is too short for that.
This is tearing us apart and we must let it go. We must find our passions and follow our dreams. We have plenty of examples to look at of people that did follow through on their dreams, for example, actors, singers, writers, photographers, inventors! They lacked a negative belief system, they achieved their goals. We must revolt against the conditioned belief of society and follow our hearts and our passions. We must build a career focused on love, knowing and joy. We must show gratitude for that is the only way we will receive anything back. We have to give to the less fortunate, be there for our friends and family and work on ourselves INTERNALLY, so we can be unconditionally happy, STARTING NOW.
We have to erase judgement, anxiety, depression, we have to erase THERAPY. Therapy locks us in our own mirror by picking at our past traumas and dwelling on them, instead of letting them go and accepting the past. We have to step up and become conscious. An all knowing, happy and liberated human. And we can do this through the love of everything and being in the moment, here and now.
One of the most well-written, straight to the point novels about how to follow your dreams and the quantum physics science behind it. Really nailing all the points to be happy, why we should be happy and how to be happy, is obviously why this is a New York Times Bestseller novel.
The First Part discusses "Awakening Consciousness" the Second Part is "Expeiriencing Energy", then Freeing Yourself, Going Beyond and Living Life. The sequence is in an chronological order really leading up to a strong outcome of the book. This is one of the many books that will be sure to leave a long-lasting impact on you. As I have read this book over three times, I am still learning new things about myself and the nature of the universe.
This story really discusses how things are the way the are and how they happen - through science, and through the universe.
A definite read for a starter in the "universe" area as well as for experts that want to further expand their knowledge.