It's officially #VeggieBurgerDay and what better way to celebrate than with some hearty and flavorful Sonoma veggie burgers from Amy's Kitchen. Mix and match your own flavors and toppings or use the below recipe of this Arugula, Pickled Onion-Cabbage Slaw with Blue Cheese Spread + Spicy Sesame Aioli. If you're feeling adventurous, add on some chips for some crunch and read on for the full recipe!Read More
What You'll Need:
- Tofu (cubed)
- White Cooking Wine
- Worcestershire Sauce
- Soy Sauce
- Sesame Seeds
- Teriyaki Sauce
(Subject to taste so add however much you prefer)
- Begin to soak out all the water of the tofu by placing paper towels for around 10-15 minutes. This allows the flavors you will adding to soak into the tofu and really give the tofu flavor!
- Then cut the tofu in cubes.
- Mix all the sauce ingredients and put the cubed tofu to marinate for 20-30 minutes. You can also marinade the tofu for even longer to develop a stronger and deeper flavor, your choice.
- Begin to heat oil and add diced shallots into the pan and sweat them out. Add the tofu and grill until it is crisp.
- Make some white rice and pour on top with some lime and the remaining sauce in the pan!