- Shift your negative thoughts to positive ones. This is an important first step to motivate yourself. There are many ways you can shift your thoughts and vibration, it depends on you, you can do this through music, lists, rewarding yourself, cleaning up clutter, getting out of bed, shifting to a good mood, flashing a smile, asking questions, growing confidence and making mistakes.
- Music: Listen to anything your heart desires. Listen to what makes your heart sing and what gives you goosebumps. Sing along, dance along.
- Lists: Write down what you have to do and DO IT, write down your dreams, goals, what you're feeling, what you want from life, what you want from the future, what you want right from this moment. Write lists and write paragraphs, write stories. Write and write (or type), after you will have a feeling of relief if you are journaling and you will feel organized.
- After you complete something on your to-do lists, like doing the laundry or doing the dishes or even accomplishing a goal for your career, reward yourself. This will put you in an instant great mood! You can do this by splurging on a new dress or eating a bar of chocolate. What I do when I reward myself is pick up a Sugarfish to go box! You can do whatever you love to reward yourself.
- Clean up Clutter
- Get out of bed, get dressed, make yourself presentable and rock your DAY!
- We often get in a rut and are not motivated when we are in a bad mood, when something is wrong, when we are in our mind and in our ego. A way to get motivated is to put yourself is a good mood. You can do this simply by shifting your thoughts, however, sometimes this can be difficult so you can do something you love to do, a hobby of yours, or even speaking to someone you love. When you are in a bad mood, you will procrastinate and nothing will ever get done, however, do whatever you can to turn your bad mood into a good one.
- When you wake up in the morning, flash a smile to yourself or in the mirror. It is often showed that smiling can increase your mood and also takes less muscles than a frown!
- Ask yourself questions and allow the honest answers to come up. Don't resist an answer you don't want to here from your heart. A major way you can stay motivated and get motivated is by solving a question that has been stressing you out. It is important to know yourself and be completely honest and this will allow you to stay motivated daily!
- Confidence: It is important to build up confidence if you want to stay motivated. You need to know that whatever you want in life, you can have it. And you need to be confident when others may try to put you down or step on your dreams. Do not take this personal, it is letting you know you are on the right track and lets their insecurities shine through. BE THE DIFFERENCE, NOT THE SAME as everyone else telling you, you can't do anything. Build up your confidence through your momentum.
- It is important to make mistakes. When you make a mistake, don't fall in a rut, use it as a sign to get back up again. When you fail, it is a good thing and will teach you a lesson. Don't allow this to break your motivation. Whenever something falls through, just let it pass and pick back up.
A Life With Peace strongly believes in following your dreams and reaching your highest potential. We believe each and every human being is on earth for a sole purpose and this purpose is found through a personal passion. A lot of people are sucked into the forms of society and believe that following their passion won't result in any success, because you need to pay the bills, you know! However, we are here to tell you that your passion can drive your financial stability. The world believes dreams can't be fulfilled due to the large amount of people that also want it or the fact that no money may be involved in it. You need to understand that with passion and knowing your passion, believing, working and not giving up, you will attain your passion. However, some people are uncertain on what their passion may be! Here are 11 ways you can start to figure it out.
- Start by visualizing. Remove any doubt attached, especially the "I cant's". Imagine a world where anything is possible, and no matter what, financially, you will be stable. Think of any hobby or interest that comes to mind, anything? What do you like to do in this moment? Do you like sports? Working out? Painting? Being with family? It can be the smallest thing you enjoy doing.
- If nothing comes to your mind, go back to your childhood, what did you like to do? Is there something specific you said you wanted to do when you were a kid? Did you do any extra curricular activities that you enjoyed doing? Sometimes as a child that loves something so much and then growing up being taught it may not be unattainable can turn off the interest, however, revisit it.
- If nothing comes to mind, in the next few days, start observing your surroundings. Start looking at people, start reading, researching, anything to give you ideas to what you may be interested in.
- Take a piece of paper and write anything you like to do and don't think about it, just write. Sometimes it helps more to get it out on paper than to think it. It allows your brain activity to move faster and not skip.
- Think of people you've met, seen or observed that you were inspired by. Talk to them if you can, research them and see what they're about. Find out how they got there, why they got to where they are, and what they are doing. Most of the time, they will have some strong advice to share. By looking at people that inspire you, you may catch a glimpse of something you'd love to do as well.
- Meditate. Often times when you meditate and sit silently and quiet your mind, the answers will just come to you. It might just be a tiny thought that will spark a huge change in your life.
- Is there anything that you do that makes you lose track of time? It can be something like video games, singing. Anything that you know passes the time fast. That is a definite sign of a strong passion.
- If you really don't have anything you are interested in, try something crazy and new. Go out of your comfort zone and maybe that is what your passion is. Being comfortable in your discomfort is an important tool to utilize when following your passions and dreams.
- Open your heart to new things. Sometimes living a life with a closed heart with distract you from ever finding your passion. You need to release any resistance, hate, regret and forgive your life and the past and move forward. Not finding your passion may be an indicator you might need to evaluate yourself and your values and beliefs.
- Ask yourself, if I had NOTHING stopping me and someone told me I can do anything and everything I want right now, what would that be? The first thing you think of is usually an indication.
- Don't put too much pressure on yourself, just let go and have fun! The answers WILL come! When you are having fun, you are allowing. When you are allowing, your body and mind are relaxed and all things flow naturally to you!
If you have a passion, comment below what it is! We'd love to read! :)
~ A Life With Peace
- Start by finding your passion and doing what you love. Or you can focus on a hobby. When you’re in the mindset and the action of doing what you love - you are automatically in the moment and released from all thoughts and negative emotions.
- Try to show gratitude for what you have now. Not for what you lacked in the past, or what you currently want or want for the future. Focus on what you have in this moment. You can start by expressing gratitude for your breath, sight, hearing and then go to food, family, friends, a house, a job… Once you do this, the list will just continue itself.
- Try to get out of your mind - be aware of your mind and your thoughts, but do not DWELL on these thoughts, experience them and let them be, do not hold on to them.
- Let each moment pass, and do not dwell on the moment before, or the moment that will occur after.
- Wherever you are, crack a smile. To yourself, in public, to a stranger, or a relative or friend or colleague.
- Try not to worry about the small or major things in your life. Take a breath and let it go.
- Release your resistance to your stress and current things going on in your life.
- Wake up and take a moment to appreciate the day, and manifest that you will have an amazing and fulfilled day filled with many opportunities.
- Create ways to promote your positivity - you can do this by random acts of kindness, having a jar in your room where you place positive affirmation or even a vision board - a board that you create that shows your future manifestations.
- Meditate, sing, walk, exercise or any type of stimulation to motivate and inspire the mind
- Lastly, just focus on the moment of NOW, because the past has vanished and future does not exist yet. All that exists is NOW.
Whatever is to be - already is - so just BE
The above picture proves the science behind meditation. The colors on the before represent the stress, noise, thoughts and frustration, and after meditation, you can notice that those colors fall away, leaving your mind, heart and soul balanced and secure.
Shawn Achor states, "Studies show that in the minutes right after meditating, we experience feelings of calm and contentment, as well as heightened awareness and empathy. And, research even shows that regular meditation can permanently rewire the brain to raise levels of happiness".
Read more at http://higherperspective.com/2015/01/happy.html#OIifY7RlBpqsOtOG.99
1. Meditation keeps you calm and centered.
2. It improves your negative emotions into relatively positive ones.
3. You can manifest many things, some external or internal. For example, better health, getting over a cold, or even put out in your meditation you want to acquire a new house, car or shoes, the possibilities are endless.
4. There are many variations of meditation and many different ways you can play with it to find the way that is most suitable for you to truly enhance your happiness. It is proven that meditation makes you happier long term.
5. Meditation can rewire your system and allow you to let go of past mistakes, conflicts and allow you to let go and be in the moment right here and now. When you are in the present moment, many flowing opportunities come to you and you can began to experience true joy and happiness.
6. Allows your perception and sensitivity to heighten which allows you to become more open.
7. Answers questions or struggles you may be dealing with. In a deep meditation and trance, answers to your problems will flow and come to you because you are so content and in the moment that it eventually gives you the answer you're looking for.
8. Allows you to be aware of your thoughts, during and after the meditation. In other words, you can see the amount of thoughts you have decrease, and the thoughts you do still have, will be able to have more positive thoughts as well as when the negative thoughts come, you are easily able to weave them out.
9. Motivates you, inspires you, and allows you to conquer anything you'd desire. It gives you drive to do something you've been resisting previously, allowing you to manifest your destiny and desires.
10. Allows you to show more gratitude. When you have gratitude, you're ultimate being comes forth because no matter what, we should always be grateful and meditation taps into our gratitude. Since you are so in the moment, you focus on the little things to be grateful for, such as a the room or people you are with in your meditation.
11. Five senses are heightened. Tastes are stronger and you treat food with gratitude, respect and with love. Smell is more prominent. Hearing words, conversations or songs are often found more appreciation of after meditation.
These 11 reasons are why you should meditate because meditation clears your blockages, reduces stress and improves your quality of life to it's fullest.